CM Chokes, DM Chokes, PFC Chokes, 3Phase Chokes, Common Mode Choke (CM Choke) / Differential Mode Choke (DM Choke)
Common Mode chokes are used for Noise suppression, generally made for two - three phrases, ideal for EMI filtering of signal and power lines, and endure high AC currents without compromising.
A wide range of core materials such as Ferrites, Iron Powder, Magnetic Alloy Powder (Kool mu, MPP, high flux and toroidal core size from OD3.5mm to 165mm are available to meet inductance and performance required. Custom design is welcome.
Iron Powder Toroidal Core
(1) Core material in type -2, - 18, -14, -19, -26, -30, -34, -35, -40, -45, - 52. (2) Core size available from OD 3.5mm to 165mm.
(1) Core material in permeability 5000mu, 7000mu, 10000mu, 12000mu, 15000mu. (2) Core size available from OD2.5mm to 38mm.
- Toroidal Core Materials: Iron Powder, Ferrite, Magnetic Alloy Powder
- Phrases: 2 ~ 4 Phrases / Windings
- Inductance: To Be Customized.
- Current: To Be Customized.
- Placement: Vertical, Horizontal
- Spacer: PCB Spacer, Cable Tie.
- Isolation: Core Casing, Coil Base
Contact us for more information!More Details
Choke | High Frequency Transformer Manufacturer | LTE
Based in Taiwan since 1987, Litone Electronics Co., Ltd has been a manufacturer of high efficiency electric power switching supplies. Their main power supplies include, Choke, switching power supplies, power transformers, coil inductors, BLDC motor controllers, switching AC/DC adapters, and 110V, 12V, 24V power supplies, which are ISO 9001, ISO 14001, SGS certified and IATF 16949 accredited by DEKRA. LTE is able to design and manufacture power transformers from analog to digital, especially in magnetic industry.
Li Tone Electronics was founded in Taiwan, with nearly 40 years of experience of designing and manufacturing transformer and coils. In 2000, we stepped into the field of power supply. With our experience inmagnetic industry, and our strong R&D team, we have developed a wide range of power supply products
LTE has been providing customers with design and manufacturing of transformers and coil components, both with advanced technology and 36 years of experience, LTE ensures that each customer's needs are met.